South Haven Health System Foundation
South Haven Health System is able to provide health care services thanks, in part, to the many generous, caring people who support the hospital by volunteering or making tax-deductible donations. If you would like to become an integral part of the South Haven Health System family, you may do so in several ways:
- Encourage community and professional associations to support the South Haven Health System Foundation.
- Designate your gift for a purpose or program
- Make a planned gift or deferred donation, to maximize tax advantages and/or protect current or future income either today or through your estate planning.
- Make a donation to memorialize or commemorate an individual, family or group.
- Sponsor a foundation event.
- Volunteer your time
Giving a gift for the health of our community will benefit generations to come.
Gifts may be made electronically by clicking here.
To make a donation by mail or in person please contact:
Scott Wolterink, CFRE
Foundation Executive Director
South Haven Health System
955 S. Bailey Avenue
South Haven, MI 49090
The purpose of the South Haven Health System Foundation is to serve those who are economically disadvantaged, our neighbors and our children through free health screenings, affordable healthcare, and access to professional services. The Foundation will assist in continued upgrade to the hospital’s equipment and facilities. They will also provide educational scholarships for those pursuing a degree in the field of healthcare and will support the Shoreline Wellness Center Scholarships. By doing so, the Foundation supports the mission of the hospital in improving the health and wellness of our communities.